1. Make sure that location services and Push Notifications are enabled
2. Stay tuned for incoming "What U See" Requests
3. Once you get a "What U See" request, approve the request and wait for the connection to be established
4. Once the connection is established, point your phone ahead and the video stream will start
5. Pay attention to the blinking arrows - they will guide you where to turn your camera, per the user request - left or right, up or down.
6. During an active stream you can see the number of active users watching your broadcast (on the top right), as well as real-time feedback sent to you in the form of Emoji or Text.
6. Once the connection ends (either by the user or by yourself), allow the user to show appreciation by rating your video stream - the rating will be sent to you in real-time and will help you increase your score in the What U See Community