When you are watching a live video stream, the "Gyro-Mode" enables you to guide the user to turn the camera right or left, up or down automatically, simply by moving your phone to your desired direction. This will give you a feeling as if you are taking the video yourself! To enable "Gyro-Mode", tap the screen while watching a video and choose the Gyro button in the on-screen menu.
Articles in this section
- What can I do with What U See?
- How do I ask for a real-time video stream?
- What is a Callback?
- How can I watch archived videos?
- How do I share my real-time video stream?
- How do I broadcast?
- Why should I share my video on real-time?
- How can I manage My Videos?
- How can I share or delete my videos
- What if I don't want to archive my broadcast?